Aleksandra Plazinic holds a Ph.D. in Strategic Communications with double master degrees in International Relations and International Business.
Aleksandra gained her extensive international work experience within business consultancies, international organizations: European Commission and United Nations, non-profit organizations and within the University setting.
Today, Aleksandra wears many different, yet interconnected, hats with the aim to help her clients achieve success in their business and personal happiness.
- 30 TOP Business Coaches to Look out in 2022 by The New York City Times
- 150 Women B2B Thought Leaders to Follow in 2022 by Thinkers 360
- Top 10 Thought Leaders in Communications and Public Relations in 2021 by Thinkers 360
Qualifications and credentials:
- Doctor of Strategic Communications, University of United Nations
- Master International Relations, CIFE, European Institute, France and Germany
- Master International Marketing and Management, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade
- Certified NLP Trainer and Coach, by International Coach Institute (ICI), Berlin Germany
- Advanced Theta Healer DNA by Theta Healing Institute of Knowledge, Vianna Stibal, USA
- Intuitive and Success Coach, certified method by Jack Canfield
- Hypnosis coach
- Mindfulness coach
- Autogenic training coach
- United Nations- ICTY, Netherlands
- European Commission
- European Center for Peace and Development, United Nations
- International Water Association, Netherlands
- Propulsion Foundation, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- USA Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- European Union Delegation of Serbia
- Columbus project “Emerging markets” – Serbia, Bangladesh, and Austria
- SAE Institute, Belgium
- SIE Group, Austria
- Trust and Value Co., Austria
- GCI Management, Austria
- Statkraft, Norway
- Solar Medical Center, Serbia
- TSHCollabTeam, Netherlands
- The House of Wisdom, Netherlands
- DiaMind Training Center, Netherlands
- Business Intelligence Institute, Serbia
- CB&I, Netherlands
- Friedrich Ebert Stiftung, Germany and UAE
- BizLife, Serbia
- Global Woman Club, Amsterdam, the Hague and New York City
- Philia Foundation, Germany
- Microsoft, USA
- Man.Digital, Poland
- Business Inovation Group, Irland
Aleksandra holds classroom workshops for organizations, which aim to develop effective communications, presentation mastery and persuasion competencies to achieve well-organized teams, excelling in presenting and communication that positively impacts revenue streams, and brings productivity, motivation, and happiness to the workplace!
Aleksandra also helps ambitious people, through her individual coaching sessions and programs, to overcome stage fright, act with confidence and shine in communications and presentation to accomplish professional success and personal happiness.
She shares educational methods, encouragement, motivation, and inspiration to the ones who want to change, and promotes effective communications.
Aleksandra has been recognized by her work and personally endorsed by Arianna Huffington. She was featured in: The New York City Journal, Entrepreneurship Heard, Thrive Global; YouQueen, Idyllic Pursuit, BizLife, and Medium.
Aleksandra is an eternal optimist and, a life-long learner with a passion for positive change. She has visited more than 30 countries, lived in 5 of them and speaks 5 languages. She currently lives in the Netherlands.
As seen in: