Aleksandra Plazinic holds a Ph.D. in Strategic Communications with two master degrees in International Relations and International Business.
She is a Communications Strategist and Consultant, Skills Trainer, certified Business and Life Coach.
Aleksandra gained her extensive international work experience within business consultancies, international organizations: European Commission and United Nations, non-profit organizations and within the University setting.
Aleksandra holds classroom workshops for organizations, which aim to develop effective communications, presentation mastery and persuasion competencies to achieve well-organized teams, excelling in their skills that positively impact revenue streams, and brings productivity, motivation, and happiness to the workplace!
Aleksandra also helps ambitious people, through her individual coaching sessions and programs, to act with confidence and shine in communications and presentation to accomplish professional success and personal happiness!
She shares educational methods, encouragement, motivation, and inspiration to the ones who want to change, and promotes effective communications.
Aleksandra has been recognized by her work and personally quoted by Arianna Huffington. She was featured in: Thrive Global; YouQueen, Idyllic Pursuit, BizLife, and Medium.
Aleksandra is an eternal optimist and, a life-long learner with a passion for positive change. She has visited more than 30 countries, lived in 5 of them and speaks 5 languages. She currently lives in the Netherlands.
- Doctor of Strategic Communications, University of United Nations
- Communications Strategist and Consultant
- Certified Business and Life Coach
- Certified NLP Coach by International Coach Institute (ICI), Berlin Germany
- Advanced Theta Healer DNA by Theta Healing Institute of Knowledge, Vianna Stibal, USA
- Hypnosis coach, NLP Training Academy
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master ICI Coach
- Effective Communications and Presentations Skills Trainer
- Sedona Method Practitioner
- EFT Practitioner
- Ho’oponopono Practitioner